We'll be at the Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC - September 13-17th!
See us in Booth 1.17!
August 7 - September 18, 2017
This Fall, Elisa Contemporary Art will be at the Affordable Art Fair from September 13-17. . We'll be on the First Floor in Booth 1.17
It will take place at: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street in New York City.
We're debuting several new artists including:
- Mixed Media artist from California, Sara Cole
Plus we'll be sharing the new artwork from:
- Pop Artist, Mitch McGee including a set of limited edition woodcuts (on the Under $500 wall!)
- Paper constructionist, Amy Genser
- Contemporary Oil painter, Michelle Gagliano
And on our Superhero Tribute Wall we'll be featuring:
- Comic Book Constructionist, Don Morris
- A new Wonder Woman birch painting by Mitch McGee
Meet our artists:
- Meet Michelle Gagliano on Saturday, Sept 16 at 2pm at our booth
Who: Elisa Contemporary Art at the Fall 2017 Affordable Art Fair 1st Floor - Booth 1.17
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
AAFNYC fair hours are:
VIP Preview: Wednesday, September 13 from 6-9pm
Public Fair Days:
Thursday, September 14 11am - 9pm
Friday, September 15 11am - 8pm
Saturday,September 16 11am - 8pm
Sunday, September 17 11am - 5pm
The Fall Affordable Art Fair will feature 70 galleries from around
the world. You'll see over 370 artists and artwork across all mediums-- all priced from $50 to $10,000.